Welcome to the page where you will learn The Importance Of The Keywords.
Wealthy Affiliate is a company I work for and I wanted to show you how much is important to read the whole article, not just the title (like my mom sometimes does 🙂 )
Wealthy Affiliate Is a Scam is a great keyword.
One of the most important things to know when starting an online business is the correct usage of keywords. In this case, I used reverted psychology to show you that keywords can help and trick you at the same time. Don’t let them trick you!
Why are the keywords important?
Let’s put it this way:
- I am creating my website, blog, articles for my audience to read
- My primary aim is Google market
- To be featured in Google search I need to gain Google trust
- To gain Google trust, I need to create quality content
- To create quality content I need to find the keywords that rank well in Google
- To find good keywords I use Jaaxy
Jaaxy is a keyword research tool featured by the Wealthy Affiliate company. To find more about Jaaxy, click here.
You can also sneak a peek by typing in a keyword into a Jaaxy right here and right now:
What are the keywords?
Keywords are the most often used words or sentences people type into a search engine when they are looking for information in the online world. Keywords in your articles are the most searched words in the search engine within a topic you write about.
How to tell if a keyword is good?
As you see in the photo there are several parameters you are looking at when searching for a good keyword:
- AVG is the average number of searches that the keyword receives per month
(I try to go for at least 100; higher=better)
- TRAFFIC refers to visits to your website if you achieve first page rankings in search engines (I try to go for at least 100)
- QSR is a Quoted Search Result: the number of competing websites ranked in Google for this exact keyword (Ideally under 100).
For the websites already trusted by Google, QSR less than 200 is ok too
- KQI is a Keyword Quality Indicator (I always go for GREAT)
- SEO is a score based on traffic and competition, the higher the score, the more likely you will rank for this keyword on the first page (scale 1-100; higher=better)
Wealthy Affiliate Is a Scam
AVG = 745 TRAFFIC = 127 QSR = 170 KQI = Great SEO = 83
Keywords are important but not the only route to traffic. Don’t overuse them.
How to use the keywords?
I usually find a good keyword for the title of my new article and I use it again within the first two paragraphs. Then I find a couple of more keywords to implement within my writing. The content should be realistic and smooth for reading. Targeted keywords should be only one small portion of the article.
So let’s recap
Why don’t stress about keywords?
- Content and natural writing are more important than a particular keyword
- Google likes more when using the keywords is not so obvious
- Within a content of 1000 words, there are at least 200 keywords
(besides the special ones we searched for)
- Sometimes pages rank even if the keyword is not so promising
In order for me to start using some tool in the online business, that tool has to be:
- Simple and easy to use
- Free and useful within the membership I sign up for
The tool I always use for the keyword research is Jaaxy. The following screenshot is taken on the Jaaxy page. Look how simple this tool is! You just type in the word and all the parameters we previously talked about are included with all the numbers. You can even search for the domain name here.
Once you get results for your search, you can brainstorm the keyword to further options. You can save your keywords and create lists. Analyze your website ranking. And all of that and much more FOR FREE.
Whether you are a newbie or an experienced online marketer, now when you came across Jaaxy, look no further. Jaaxy is such a powerful tool and you can read all about it here.
Now, let’s go back to where we started. Let me tell you about the Wealthy Affiliate.
As you can see, the topic of this article is keywords as one of the traffic tools. Since you know now how to grade the keywords, you will notice that the sentence Wealthy Affiliate Is a Scam is just an excellent keyword for Google ranking.
That’s why I used it for the title of this page. I know it’s a little bit tricky but it also shows the importance of the keywords. And I wanted to have one STRONG keyword this time which not only has great parameters but also pulls you in for reading because it contains the information you would want to get.
I always tell people, especially nowadays during the pandemic time: “Read the whole article and think with your own heart after you read it. People are selling their online news on keywords that are important for this time.” I like to remind my mom this every time she reads the title. That it might be the opposite of what is the actual news. Reversed psychology.
Wealthy Affiliate is a company I work for.
IT IS NOT A SCAM.
I am simply IN LOVE with my job and I am more than happy to share my experience with you. I searched for an online business opportunity as a complete newbie. I was so lucky to come across this incredible platform. Everything I have ever learned about online marketing I learned at the Wealthy Affiliate.
I highly recommend that you take a look at my review right HERE, especially
If you are interested in:
- Online marketing
- Affiliate marketing
- Marketing in general
If you are searching for:
- Online job
- Business opportunity
- Financial Freedom
- Ideas and knowledge
If you need:
- Help in creating YOUR OWN BUSINESS
Our mission is to help people find the financial freedom we all dream about. Our vision is to make building an online home business certain, easy, and fun for everybody, newbies, and experienced entrepreneurs.
Look no further, you are at the right place!
Within Wealthy Affiliate you will find:
- The training which teaches you EVERYTHING you need to know when starting your own online business
- Tools you need to run your business
- Free website builder
- WordPress for free
- Technical support 24/7
- Free membership for a lifetime with the premium benefits for the first seven days – enough time to see for yourself why I am so happy for being part of this community
- Very nice offer for the premium membership and much more
So, is Wealthy Affiliate a scam?
No, no, and no 🙂
Click here to find out more about this great job opportunity.
I will be more than happy to hear what you think and to read about your online experience. Should you have any questions or concerns or you need my assistance please let me know in the comment section below.