On this page, I will discuss the Wealthy Affiliate credit system and the impact it has on my online success.
So let’s see without further due, how to earn and use cash credits at Wealthy Affiliate.
First of all, you will find three kinds of credits within the credit dashboard:
1. Community credits
2. Cash credits
3. Affiliate credits
The single most important thing to know when it comes to building online business success is to gain the search engines’ love. As I explain HERE the process of making money online, to start making money you need to have your audience, and a good ranking in Google and other search engines.
To get that successful ranking, you need to gain a Google trust and one of the best ways to do that is to have visitors on your website. But how on Earth can you make someone visit your site before it’s even ranked on Google?
Kyle and Carson from the Wealthy Affiliate made a great system which helps in that a lot. That’s paying forward comments and a feedback platform, where you get to read other members’ posts and comment on them, and you have guaranteed comments back on your site.
Each comment/feedback you submit on someone’s page gets you 1 community credit.
To request a comment/feedback on your website, you need 2 credits.
So, to get 1 comment/feedback, you need to give 2. That’s why is called pay it forward system and it works very well.
Community credits you can use only within this SiteRubix platform. They do not carry any cash value.
The Wealthy Affiliate platform has Bootcamp training, written tutorials, video training sessions online. It is based on the principle learn and earn which make you earn an income while studying the topic. It is a very well designed system and here is how it works:
1. Follow the training
2. Share your experience and knowledge
3. The system pays you back in credits
4. You can cash out your credits and earn income or use them for making some more search engines love
Note that this is just one of the beautiful features Wealthy Affiliate has and this is one of the ways you can make money with Wealthy Affiliate.
1 credit = 0.50$
How to earn cash credits?
1. Create a training or tutorial within the community – After three months of being a premium member, everyone is allowed to create training for the members which explains how to manage some of the tools, or how to build something on the website, or how to use the WordPress. It can be anything related to online marketing or motivation.
2. Domain registration – When your referrals purchase a domain through the Wealthy Affiliate, you earn credits as well.
3. Buy cash credits – 1 credit = 0.50$ (you can buy as many as you want)
How to use cash credits?
- You can use them to purchase a new domain within the Wealthy Affiliate (the price is better than anywhere else, and it includes all the other features you need with your domain name: safety and security, antispam program, site backup, 24/7 support, live support)
2. Request comments and feedback – You remember that to get some Google love you need to have visitors on your website? And you remember from the previous chapter how you can get those? Well, here is the fun part.
You can simply save your time by using your cash credits in the SiteRubix platform for the Comments/Feedback request instead of paying forward by commenting on other posts.
3. Cash them out! 2 credits = 1$ – you need to have at least 20 credits for cashing out.
Watch this video tutorial about the credit system at Wealthy Affiliate
Whenever you refer others to Wealthy Affiliate; you earn those Affiliate credits.
One referral = 2 credits = 1$
You can use those on the Comments/Feedback request and for domain purchase.
To cash them out, you have to have at least 40 affiliate credits.
Here is a small part of my credits breakdown at the very beginning of my career at Wealthy Affiliate. That means what I earned in the first 3 months of my training:
40 cash credits = $20 – earned by creating tutorials within the platform
10 cash credits = $5 – earned by referring Wealthy Affiliate
2 cash credits = $1 – earned on my referral’s domain registration
I hope you enjoyed reading this post and got inspired to head back to the Wealthy Affiliate and make some $$$
I will be more than happy to hear what you think and to read about your online experience. Should you have any questions or concerns or you need my assistance please let me know in the comment section below.
Don’t forget to come back to get my reply to your comment!